Problem Statement: Budget Tracker
You are required to develop a budget tracking mobile application for Android. The budget tracker should allow users to track their expenses and income, set budgets, and view their spending history.
The following features are required:
- User Authentication: Users should be able to sign up, login, and logout.
- Expense and Income Tracking: Users should be able to add and view their expenses and income.
- Budget Setting: Users should be able to set monthly budgets and view their progress towards their budget goals.
- Spending History: Users should be able to view their spending history, including expenses and income by category.
- Report Generation: Users should be able to generate reports of their spending history and budget progress.
- Reminders: Users should be able to set reminders for recurring expenses and income.
- Flutter and Dart.
- Use of APIs to retrieve store and item information.
- Use of Flutter’s built-in storage solutions,